R. Colin Kennedy
Products | Systems | New Ventures
Creating experiences that stretch across physical + digital is what I do.
It’s been my good fortune to build products in a career that spans connected consumer electronics, cloud computing, consumer & enterprise software, and even the outdoor industry.
My time is split between helping teams working on new ventures, and as Lab Partner at Rebula MTB creating new products for modern cyclists who love riding dirt.
You've probably seen my recent work at Western Digital/Upthere, Sonos, and dozens of companies I helped spin out of MIT as an Entrepreneur in Residence at the Martin Trust Center for Entrepreneurship.
These days my work in tech is through Igor Institute or directly with clients.
Is your team is ready to move fast and make things?
Get in touch.
Photo credits Kai Gray & Ben Groenhout
Helping people that lead teams building cutting-edge products has become my specialty.
• Customer and User discovery and market segmentation
• Map physical + digital experiences from awareness through end of life
• Define a cohesive vision, product story, and requirements
• Create flexible roadmaps for products and entire lineups
• Empower independent decentralized decision making by setting team principles, priorities, and approaches
• Build scalable product frameworks and strategies
• Grow and guide high-performing teams from concept through go to market
From exploring the world on two wheels as a kid, to growing up working in bike shops and riding with friends, to training and racing - bicycles are a thread connecting every era of my life.
Now, I am lucky enough to spend much of my time on design and development of new bicycles and cycling products with Rebula MTB.
Thanks for your message.
Most of the time I respond within 24 hours, unless I'm on vacation or a bike adventure.